Record to Report Intern
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
We have an exciting internship opportunity available in one of our Finance teams in Lodz (Poland): Internship Record to Report!
Together we can...
- The internship Record to Report, offers you the opportunity to build experience in the Finance domain within an international, diverse environment.
- Support the various parts of the General Ledger process;
- Support standardization initiatives
- Support the improvement initiatives
- Support cleaning activities on migrated processes
- Gather and analyze data relating to the RTR process
- You are currently studying for your Bachelor or Master degree and are in your 2nd or 3rd year of your education
- You master the Polish language and can as well communicate in English
- You bring some experience with MS (MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are available for 20-30 hours per week
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
After a first CV selection you will be invited for interview(s). #findyourmeaning @Signify!
Back to top