R&D development engineer eletrical
Job TitleR&D development engineer eletrical
- Be responsible for the Quality of the circuits: Focus on having no manufacturing complaints, no customer complaints and no changes after SR
- Design and adjust LED lamp driver according to product creation process with the help of senior engineer if necessary
- Communicate with international counterpart with the help of senior engineer
- Execute project plan, finish project on time
- Co-ordinate PCB design: deliver right information to PCB designer
- Prepare product documentations and have them input into system
- Test and co-ordinate testing of the circuit
- Select electronic components according to component engineering policy
- Solve intermediate difficult technical issues
- Be responsible for the timing of the project.
- Be capable of doing B type project independently
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top