Quality Project Leader
Job TitleQuality Project Leader
Quality Project Leader (Mechanical Engineer background)
a) Direct Governance:
- Higher hierarchical reporting line直接汇报关系的上级职位: R&D Group Manager
- Lower hierarchical reporting line下属职位及人数: No.
b) Indirect Governance 间接关系:
- Indirect Subordinate Reporting Line直接下属管理的职位及人数: No.
c) Cooperative Department对外关系（需要同哪些外部机构进行联系及其目的）: Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Product Manager, SQM, S&R, etc.
- You have at all times the consumer overview and value judgment including the business impact
- You are integral responsible for the quality assessment of our consumer luminaires range.
- Uses inter disciplinary alignments to maximize performance to reach the quality level
- You can set priorities (progress blocking / project blocking) and derogate internal spec issues.
- You ensure proper definition and execution of the quality test plan by reviewing and coaching
- You are a product development quality gatekeeper and manage the development process
- You provide leadership, steer all product development quality related activities and advise in milestones.
- You assist the project leaders/project manager in decisions, using:
- You own the production design guideline and design rules
Job Requirements & Skills
- Education学历: University Degree in Engineering, Mechanical
- Experience工作经验: 5~15 years
- Competency and Skills 能力和技能
o Hands on experience as mechanical engineer of development of plastic products, metal and stamping products, tooling release, material and finishing, etc. is a must.
o Very communicative person and team player, being able to work in a broad scope
o Being immune to stress, leader. Customer-oriented.
o Dynamic person, being able to operate in a project driven organization and responding to directions from the Project Manager and Team Leader. Able to timely reach milestones.
o Fluently communicating in English is a plus, since operating in an international context.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top