Quality Project Leader
Job TitleQuality Project Leader
Quality Project Leader (Mechanical Engineer background)
a) Direct Governance:
- Higher hierarchical reporting line直接汇报关系的上级职位: R&D Group Manager
- Lower hierarchical reporting line下属职位及人数: No.
b) Indirect Governance 间接关系:
- Indirect Subordinate Reporting Line直接下属管理的职位及人数: No.
c) Cooperative Department对外关系（需要同哪些外部机构进行联系及其目的）: Project Leader, Technical Project Leader, Product Manager, SQM, S&R, etc.
- You have at all times the consumer overview and value judgment including the business impact
- You are integral responsible for the quality assessment of our consumer luminaires range.
- Uses inter disciplinary alignments to maximize performance to reach the quality level
- You can set priorities (progress blocking / project blocking) and derogate internal spec issues.
- You ensure proper definition and execution of the quality test plan by reviewing and coaching
- You are a product development quality gatekeeper and manage the development process
- You provide leadership, steer all product development quality related activities and advise in milestones.
- You assist the project leaders/project manager in decisions, using:
- You own the production design guideline and design rules
Job Requirements & Skills
- Education学历: University Degree in Engineering, Mechanical
- Experience工作经验: 5~15 years
- Competency and Skills 能力和技能
o Hands on experience as mechanical engineer of development of plastic products, metal and stamping products, tooling release, material and finishing, etc. is a must.
o Very communicative person and team player, being able to work in a broad scope
o Being immune to stress, leader. Customer-oriented.
o Dynamic person, being able to operate in a project driven organization and responding to directions from the Project Manager and Team Leader. Able to timely reach milestones.
o Fluently communicating in English is a plus, since operating in an international context.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top