Quality and Business Excellence Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Business Transformation Team . Its responsibilities are at the heart of Process Excellence, so aspiring for standardization, transformation, and Business Excellence must be in your DNA. As a key member of the Business Transformation team, this role will be instrumental in elevating the scope/position of Business Transformation in driving process and portfolio excellence. This role will have high visibility and present to senior stakeholders, executive leaders.
Together we can...
- Promote a culture of organizational excellence by working with business leaders/process owners to establish the proper controls over processes and by standardizing processes
- Drive a continuous improvement culture within the organization. Run the Continuous Improvement Board
- Manage the Business Transformation/Technology Program portfolio and review for quality of execution, recognition of business value, and sustainability of results
- Put a program portfolio cadence in place with regular reporting, exec level dashboards - Portfolio Program Management
- Lead the competency/capability development through Lean/Six Sigma trainings and certification with total quality management
- Minimum of a Bachelors/Undergrad degree. MBA/MS is preferred.
- 7+ years of experience within Quality, Process/Business Excellence/Business Transformation or related.
- Six Sigma/Lean/EFQM equivalent certifications are preferred.
- Expert in presentation skills. Project/Program Management Execution Discipline.
- Portfolio Management discipline. Must have experience running and managing transformation programs with a structured project management discipline
- Process re-engineering, planning, analyzing and evaluating process
- Maturity assessments of competency and strategizing/executing on improvements
- Results oriented. Must be comfortable working in a matrix environment where the individual must rely on their influencing skills
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Policy: Signify North America Corporation ("Signify") will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Signify, or (c) consistent with Signify's legal duty to furnish information.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top