Proposal Manager - Norwegian Speaker
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of European System Center, responsible for a global team of Proposal Management for Norway Market. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving results, so aspiring for quality must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- You will be in charge of managing the proposal phase and bid/ tender process to provide high quality proposals on time ensuring each is competitive and compliant.
- You will spend the first 6 months working from our Oslo office, and afterwards relocate to either Eindhoven or Madrid to work with the Systems Centers colleagues (full relocation package provided).
- Write the consolidated proposal, for the countries to translate, in customer language
- Plan all required activities to deliver an offer on time
- Analyze competitive environment
- Document and transmit project needs and Make/Buy strategy to procurement
- Provide Terms and Conditions to be included in contract to de-risk technical and commercial aspects
- Manage the approval process in line with the Project Board guidelines
- Transfer complete proposal, contract, risk/opportunity analysis to the execution team
- Ensure cost target is met by each contributor and elaborate costing sheet
- Analyze and include technical/ commercial proposals from third parties
- Collect and analyze customer requirements with Architecture Manager
- Coordinate all Signify stakeholders
- Ensure pre-sales activities follow the Customer Project Process and checklists are used to de-risk the proposal
- Ensure close collaboration between the sales teams and the Systems Center
- As we are building our new European Lighting Systems Center for Connected Lighting Systems, we are looking for top talent to be the catalyst of change and support sales growth in our strategic domains. You will report to the Head of Proposal Manegemnt of the Systems and Solution Centers in Europe.
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- Fluent level (spoken, written) Norwegian and English. Fluency in another language would be a plus.
- 7+ years in a fast paced technology/engineering industry
- 7+ years in assessing project costs with thorough knowledge of budgeting & financial concepts
- Track record of success in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of Make/Buy strategy and experience working with purchasing specialists
- 3+ years in market/customer facing role
- Persuasive approach combined with good communication & interpersonal skills and tenacity
- Proposal writing
- Business law and of terms and conditions
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills, high responsiveness and drive for delivery
- Ability to collaborate and work within the wider team and across all practice areas
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Signify career site- vacancy number 273478.
Since we do not have an official closing date, we urge you to apply as soon as possible in case you are interested. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top