Proposal Manager - Norwegian Speaker
Are you a Proposal Manager or Bid Manager with strong skills in managing the whole bid phase from developing the quotation, focusing on managing risks and liabilities during proposal development?
Then apply now as a Proposal Manager (m/f) in our Systems and Service Center.
You will be in charge of managing the proposal phase and bid/ tender process to provide high quality proposals on time ensuring each is competitive and compliant.
Do you have what it takes to be part of a growing organization that brings new ways of working and new ways of thinking in commercial and technical aspects?
You will spend the first 6 months working from our Oslo office, and afterwards relocate to either Eindhoven or Madrid to work with the Systems Centers colleagues (full relocation package provided).
As we are building our new European Lighting Systems Center for Connected Lighting Systems, we are looking for top talent to be the catalyst of change and support sales growth in our strategic domains.
You will report to the Head of Proposal Manegemnt of the Systems and Solution Centers in Europe.
- Write the consolidated proposal, for the countries to translate, in customer language
- Plan all required activities to deliver an offer on time
- Analyze competitive environment
- Document and transmit project needs and Make/Buy strategy to procurement
- Provide Terms and Conditions to be included in contract to de-risk technical and commercial aspects
- Manage the approval process in line with the Project Board guidelines
- Transfer complete proposal, contract, risk/opportunity analysis to the execution team
- Ensure cost target is met by each contributor and elaborate costing sheet
- Analyze and include technical/ commercial proposals from third parties
- Collect and analyze customer requirements with Architecture Manager
- Coordinate all Signify stakeholders
- Ensure pre-sales activities follow the Customer Project Process and checklists are used to de-risk the proposal
- Ensure close collaboration between the sales teams and the Systems Center
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- Fluent level (spoken, written) Norwegian and English. Fluency in another language would be a plus.
- 7+ years in a fast paced technology/engineering industry
- 7+ years in assessing project costs with thorough knowledge of budgeting & financial concepts
- Track record of success in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of Make/Buy strategy and experience working with purchasing specialists
- 3+ years in market/customer facing role
- Persuasive approach combined with good communication & interpersonal skills and tenacity
- Proposal writing
- Business law and of terms and conditions
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills, high responsiveness and drive for delivery
- Ability to collaborate and work within the wider team and across all practice areas
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Competitive salary depending on experience and background
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually, depending on the location
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Signify career site- vacancy number 273478.
Since we do not have an official closing date, we urge you to apply as soon as possible in case you are interested. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top