Proposal Manager (German Speaking)
Job TitleProposal Manager (German Speaking)
Are you a Proposal Manager or Bid Manager with strong skills in managing the whole bid phase from developing the quotation, focusing on managing risks and liabilities during proposal development?
Then apply now as a Proposal Manager (m/f) in our Systems and Service Center in Madrid, Spain!
You will be in charge of managing the proposal phase and bid/ tender process to provide high quality proposals on time ensuring each is competitive and compliant.
Do you have what it takes to be part of a growing organization that brings new ways of working and new ways of thinking in commercial and technical aspects?
- Write the consolidated proposal, for the countries to translate, in customer language
- Plan all required activities to deliver an offer on time
- Analyze competitive environment
- Document and transmit project needs and Make/Buy strategy to procurement
- Provide Terms and Conditions to be included in contract to de-risk technical and commercial aspects
- Manage the approval process in line with the Project Board guidelines
- Transfer complete proposal, contract, risk/opportunity analysis to the execution team
- Ensure cost target is met by each contributor and elaborate costing sheet
- Analyze and include technical/ commercial proposals from third parties
- Collect and analyze customer requirements with Architecture Manager
- Coordinate all Philips stakeholders
- Ensure pre-sales activities follow the Customer Project Process and checklists are used to de-risk the proposal
- Ensure close collaboration between the sales teams and the Systems Center
We are looking for
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline
- Fluent level (spoken, written) German and English
- 5+ years in a fast paced technology/engineering industry
- 5+ years in assessing project costs with thorough knowledge of budgeting & financial concepts
- Track record of success in a multi-cultural environment
- Understanding of Make/Buy strategy and experience working with purchasing specialists
- 5+ years in market/customer facing role
- Persuasive approach combined with good communication & interpersonal skills and tenacity
- Proposal writing
- Business law and of terms and conditions
- Strong coordination and collaboration skills, high responsiveness and drive for delivery
- Ability to collaborate and work within the wider team and across all practice areas
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top