Project Procurement Engineer CEE & Russia
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
In this challenging procurement role, you are the integral part of a customer project team selecting and negotiating 3rd party supplier (contracts), maximizing the project benefits (TCO approach) while minimizing risks taken by Philips. You will be contributing to design smart building processes, to get the best price by scanning, reviewing and selecting suppliers for the sourcing of products, systems and services based on the requirements of project tenders.
As a Project Procurement Engineer you support your business by a swift and qualitative supplier selection, sourcing and contracting process, capturing all contractual back to back clauses mirroring the customers' needs. In this role you will need to assess the technical and commercial project requirements and translate these in the selection of the right level of partners with the appropriate capabilities and qualifications.
Within Signify, formerly known as Philips Lighting, the System Center represents one of our strategic drivers focusing on the solution based industry. System Centers are designing and executing innovative E2E systems and services for all end-user led initiatives, irrespective of economical threshold. You will play a double role in the System Center: adding value to the project team, as well to Procurement as function.
As Project Procurement Engineer you will be based in Warsaw, being part of System Center Europe. You will be the Procurements' single point of contact in customer projects for the CEE and Russian markets for projects involving Systems & Services propositions, involving cross functional domains such as: Proposal and Project Management, Legal, Quality, and Commodity Management
Together we can...
- Technical and commercial assessment of the project requirements
- Supplier scouting, evaluation, auditing, selection and contracting
- Negotiate and create of supplier contracts (back to back), with prices and terms and conditions
- RFQ writing and management
- E-sourcing Tools & Processes
- Supply base management
- Supplier and Quality Risk Management
- Work both under tight deadlines and organize own tasks for asynchronous work to proposal process
- Problem solving capabilities while dealing with ambiguity
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline. Or equal through experience.
- Fluent English, Polish & Russian (both orally and in writing). Knowledge of other Eastern European languages is a plus.
- 5+ years in a fast paced technology/engineering/ Infrastructure or building industry
- 5+ years in procurement role/ track record of success in an international project business
- 5+ years experienced international buyer
- 5+ years in managing a procurement budget with thorough knowledge of financial concepts
- Experience in commodities for lighting projects. Ex: electric cabinets and its components, meters, sensors, networking devices for field bus, integration bus, cloud gates, electric installation material + services, smartphone/ tablets application development services, software developments/ integration, testing services...)
- Experience working with technical service suppliers
- Networking capabilities with internal & external stakeholders
- Process mindset. Capable to develop Standard work & training materials for both internal & external stakeholders.
Please provide a clause: ,,Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top