Job TitleProject Manager
Responsible for the execution of selected offer development projects, focusing on reaching the business objectives, while addressing outsourced product development and manufacturing and Buy for Resale opportunities (BfR).
- Define and execute project plans, in consultation with stakeholders
- Report progress to management, propose solutions to issues and seek support, if needed
- Executes offer development projects in the business
- Prepares and executes comprehensive project plans meeting time, cost and quality targets
- Reports on the progress of the project with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money
- Manages the business case, acts as business partner, focusing on maximizing the added value for the business
- Ensures I2M offer development projects meet agreed targets, as outlined in business case
- Manages stakeholders (business leaders, functional leaders, project office manager) towards successful delivery of projects
- Represents the project team in the business and provides regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions
- Leads multidisciplinary I2M project teams, involving Procurement, Advanced Manufacturing, R&D, Quality and Marketing
- Contributes to the community of practice of I2M Project Managers
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's Degree in related field; Master's degree and PMP certification preferred
- 5+ years of Project/Program Management experience with a proven track record in preparing offers for market launch
- Strong knowledge of commodity business, Buy for Resale (BfR)
- Proven track record of successfully dealing with suppliers on product specifications
- Problem solving skills; able to see broader business scope
- Excellent communication and influencing skills; able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Sharepoint; ERP/MRP experience a plus
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top