Professional Sales Director Norway
Job TitleProfessional Sales Director Norway
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage sales and commercial partnerships with customers in the growth market Norway?
Would you like to lead a Sales team in Norway? Then the Sales Director Professional role for Norway at Philips Lighting is the opportunity you are looking for.
As the Sales Director Professional - Norway you will own and build the professional business in Norway. In this role you will also have the country responsibility for the growth market in Norway.
- Creating and implementing the national sales and distribution strategy and the Sales Plan, including sales forecasts and AOP.
- Leading a national sales team and national KAM's.
- Delivering on operational targets.
- Achieving revenue, margins and sales productivity efficiencies targets.
- Driving for high levels of customer and employee satisfaction.
- Building required sales capabilities to drive sustainable business performance in the area.
We are looking for
- At least 8 years in a fast paced industry with 5 years in commercial roles.
- At least 5 years in market/ customer facing operations with focus in the specific domain and with different go-to-market models.
- At least 3 years of proven track-record in key account management and value based selling principles.
- At least 3 years people management experience.
- Experience with complex project business situations, dealing with systems & services.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills on different organizational levels.
- BSc degree in business management/ economics/ technology, MBA in sales/ marketing.
- Strategic thinker with focus on execution.
- Solutions selling and high level account planning knowledge.
You will report to the Market Leader Nordics and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Norway. You will be based in our Norwegian office.
The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your leadership and sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies (and discounts on Philips products).
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Philips career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a telephone interview and afterwards business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top