Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Controlling and administrating production line's scheduled work loads both finished and semi finished goods.
- Responsible for taking decisions about Semi Finished Good's safety stocks, minimum lot sizes and rounding values in SAP (MRP Controller).
- Responsible for parametres of new created semi and finished products.
- Reporting daily production plans and delayed sales orders.
- Responsible of communication with IPSC planner.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP R3 PP/MM modules
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic personality and organization capability
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and determination to meet deadlines
- English language (both written and spoken)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top