Job TitleProduction Planner
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Plans and organize all taken orders according available capacity. At that time for the most efficient production communicate with the sales and production people.
- Controlling and administrating production line's scheduled work loads both finished and semi finished goods.
- Responsible for taking decisions about Semi Finished Good's safety stocks, minimum lot sizes and rounding values in SAP (MRP Controller).
- Responsible for parametres of new created semi and finished products.
- Reporting daily production plans and delayed sales orders.
- Responsible of communication with IPSC planner.
The opportunity to join a company with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP R3 PP/MM modules
- Strong communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills, self-motivated, dynamic personality and organization capability
- Enthusiasm for teamwork and determination to meet deadlines
- English language (both written and spoken)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top