Product Support Engineer
Job TitleProduct Support Engineer
- BOM management (define, create BOM)
- CAM/CAD, 3D Modeling
- Quality improvements over existing designs
- NPI & Product transfers
- Cost improvement projects
- Product Knowledge and Learning methodology
- Regularly maintain and update Engineer Bill of Materials
- Strong understanding of Process flow and MRP systems. Understanding of design for all manufacture principals, as well as MRP/ERP systems and Bill of Material generation
- Lean & 6 Sigma
- Physical analysis methods
- Able to read blueprints, understand engineering documents, and work closely with members of the engineering, operations and purchasing team
- Product reliability and qualification
We are looking for:
- Bachelor degree on Engineering (IME, IMT, IEC, IEA,)
- Advanced MS office & Conversational English proficiency.
- Strong analytic work methodology on NPI
- Adaptable to operate on diverse and global cultural environments.
- Propose and is open to new ideas
- Adapts quickly to change and ambiguous situations
- Makes high quality timely decision using a combination of critical analysis, experience and judgment
- Develops and effectively maintains relationships at all levels of the organization
- Influence and mobilize people from other areas
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top