Product Marketing – SME Partner & Channel Activation – Philips Hue
Job TitleProduct Marketing – SME Partner & Channel Activation – Philips Hue
Be part of the IoT lighting revolution Philips Hue is looking for highly ambitious people to fill a wide range of jobs. Having transformed the lighting market, we've become the global leader in connected consumer lighting. As a result, we're undergoing rapid growth, so we need talented professionals to help build on our success. This is your chance to make a great internal career move. You'll be part of an award -winning team that's driving the development of the fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
Working with the world's leading technology companies, you can broaden your experience and grow your career at the cutting edge of the IoT revolution.
Defines the sales plan for a set of critical/strategic products in a country/cluster, including the distribution- and channel mix, product positioning, service, price setting, expected revenues,
chosen business model and sales channels, product portfolio, brand management, marketing communications, supporting launch plans etc. meet the planned results.
Deals with all marketing aspects. Defines, implements and monitors marketing strategy for the assigned (new) products in liaison with sales force(s) and product creation groups.
Sets and manages margin and pricing policies, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans; responsible for local/regional consistency in pricing and product range.
Owns the sales forecast, solves product allocation issues. Defines (corrective) actions and formulates marketing support requirements to improve on business objectives.
- Works with product marketing, channel marketing, digital marketing and partnership stakeholders to create marketing solutions that drive product grow
- th via accounts and/or partner channels.
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams and cross-functional projects to activate products, new propositions and/or new business models in the appropriate go-to market channels. Drive execution of asset creation, POS displays and online programs to ensure consistent proposition story at all consumer touch points.
- Use data analysis of product and channel to identify key business factors and evaluate trends. Use insights to scalability of programs and planning.
- Regularly participate in and lead customer meetings to get direct user feedback. Using such inputs, collaborate with product, digital and channel teams to validate assumptions and data insights.
- Create regular reporting strategy, including specific dashboards, to assess new opportunities and ensure activation programs deliver on agreed upon business KPIs.
- Ability to identify key business issues with partners and/or accounts – work to resolve issues. Effectively communicate choices and priorities with key stakeholders. Justify program investments with KPIs and ROI.
- Work with technical and commercial partners by building with cooperative marketing programs - i.e. leveraging CRMs to engage user bases, drive conversion and stimulate advocacy.
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions our approach is to observe and listen to people—our customers, consumers and stakeholders- to ensure that what we do every day addresses their real needs and aspirations in life. Together with architects, lighting designers, city planners, public authorities, and even with consumers in their homes, Philips Lighting seeks to simply enhance people's lives with light.
- BS/BA degree required/MBA Preferred
- 8 or more years of related experience is required
- Up to 30-40% travel
- Experience within DIY/do it yourself (Home Depot strongly preferred) required
- Experience within Mass Market/Big Box (Wal-Mart preferred) strongly preferred
- Commercial experience interacting heavily in go-to-market side and driving our message through all different touchpoint is required
- Business development background is required
- Experience developing ways of interacting with third party and integrate go-to-market strategy is required
- Experience with direct interaction with major retail (more channel background as opposed to Product Marketing, i.e. not just consumer mindset but some interaction with retailer supporting an account team/portfolio
- Ability to sit in Atlanta (home office) is required
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here.
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top