Product Marketing Manager
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the LED Lamps Portfolio. We challenge you to take an active role translating market requirements and needs into a concise and robust product document to be delivered to the product management team.
Together we can...
- Defines the sales plan for a set of products in a country, including the distribution and channel mix, product positioning, service, pricing policies, expected revenues, chosen business model and sales channels, brand management, product portfolio, MarCom, supporting launch plans etc. to meet the planned results.
- Implements and monitors marketing strategy for the assigned (new) products in liaison with sales force and product creation groups.
- Responsible for local consistency in pricing and product range. Owns the sales forecast and manages slow moving or outdated inventory, resolves product allocation issues.
- Defines (corrective) actions and formulates marketing support requirements to improve on business objectives. Drives local processes towards cost efficiency.
- Run and project manage all the necessary operational duties to deliver on target and objectives especially related to NPIs (new product introductions) including activation, packaging, and positioning.
- BS in Marketing, Business Administration or Engineering/Technical Discipline required
- MBA in marketing or related is preferred
- 5 or more years of marketing, category, engineering or sales experience in a marketing driven organization required
- 8 or more years of total professional experience is strongly preferred
- Experience with technology related products required
- A strong Marketing background with experience within B2B and B2C
- Experience managing forecasting, NPI, and activation required
- Strong analytical ability required
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and database software a strong plus
- Proven Project Management and Operational experience in complex, dynamic environment with many stakeholders is required
- Position must be located and sit in Somerset, NJ (required)
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena T.Rewards Professional
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top