Product Marketing Lamp & Home
Job TitleProduct Marketing Lamp & Home
At Philips Lighting, we are looking for agile and innovative thinkers to help us to connect with our customers in new, creative and innovative ways.
As Product Marketeer you are responsible for the Lamp and Home product portfolio in Saudi Arabia. You will translate marketing strategy/plans into a business plan and bridge the business offerings with the local market requirements. You will ensure compliance with internal and external rules, standards and procedures on all design parameters.
Your Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Collects and analysis market information and defines existing market target groups.
- Formulates the specification of new products based on available technology, components and existing market situation in order to have new products available on short term.
- Translates a general product plan into clear detailed product specifications for development.
- Able to set, activate, maintain and correct the pricing strategy for the designed product portfolio. Including analysis & corrective actions in cooperation with marketing and sales
- Develops sustainable relationships with customers and partners by triggering an effective and profound dialogue with a win-win mindset (profitable solutions for all). Gains credibility by creating positive long term impact
- Identifies problems in a product or a proposition based on close monitoring of the performance and comes up with solutions that can mitigate the issues collaborating with relevant teams
- Develop forecasting for new products based on intimate market knowledge as well as assist in forecasting of established products
- Support and train sales team including direct customer visits and training
- Determine and implement pricing strategy for new and mature products
- Assist in supporting and closing significant business opportunities in collaboration with sales team
You will report to the marketing director in Saudi Arabia, and work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders. You will work with smart, passionate, supportive colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light.
We offer you the opportunity to take on a key role at a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor's degree is required ideally in business administration or engineering or related discipline. An MBA is preferred.
- 5+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
- Preferably 1+ years of experience working in a global set-up connecting the marketing & sales with product management functions.
- 3 years in market/customer facing operations: B2B, and B2C - different go-to-market models
- Experience analyzing the market including customer needs, application requirements, and technological advancements to prepare for roadmap development is required
- Experience developing business cases to justify new product development is required
- Fluent English
- Has strong understanding of product marketing and product management
- Analytical background and ability to be comfortable with data and analytics (e.g. data set to conclusion) is required
- Ability to understand technical elements of the system and translate to consumer
- Experience taking lead and focusing on training is required
- Ability to translate technical information to non-technical teams is required
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top