Product Marketing Intern FALL 2017
Job TitleProduct Marketing Intern FALL 2017
Philips Lighting has an immediate need for a Product Marketing Co-op to support our product marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of activities and initiatives through the product marketing channel that are designed to help drive sales.
- Assist in marketing collateral creation to improve product education/sales
- Review best practices of competitive products in-store/online and provide suggestions and improvements for marketing strategy
- Monitor competitive product introductions/strategy and coordinate competitive product comparisons/analyses
- Develop product technical information (including key value propositions) and warnings for product literature, packaging & MARCOM materials, including e-catalog
- Support technology road-mapping Develop and map processes and develop/ lead improvement plans in coordination with internal stakeholders
- Assist in execution of annual promotions and activation plans for strategic retail accounts with a focus on increasing both consumer demand and awareness of Philips Lighting products
- Conduct marketing program, business, and trend analysis using predictive statistics, customer profiling, and data analysis
- Monitor online presence of our products by ensuring portfolio is up to date, shown with the best and most up to date photography, videos and messaging
- Create new ideas on how to promote our products in-store and online
- Generate updates as to how sales are tracking
- Ensure our partners are properly showcasing the benefits of Philips Lighting products through their own promotional and sales efforts
- Create sales tools and presentations about the benefits of Philips Lighting and our products
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit http://www.usa.lighting.philips.com/home
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Driven to meet deadlines with a track record of leading projects to successful completion
- Ability and interest in learning about Philip's products, with the creativity to help develop programs that will drive sales
- Strong analytical capabilities
- A proven ability to influence people
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top