Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
As a part of the Marketing team, you will work collaboratively with the team to define the sales plan including the distribution and channel mix, product positioning, service, pricing policies, expected revenues, chosen business model and sales channels, brand management , product portfolio, supporting launch plans, etc. to meet the planned results.
- Defines, implements and monitors marketing strategy and plan for the assigned products and new products in liaison with sales and the product creation groups.
- Translates the marketing strategy and plan into a business plan, with supporting launch plans and other required actions to meet the planned results.
- Defines with the BGs, or region, the product portfolio, the product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan, which should contribute to optimizing sales value, product mix and volume to deliver the agreed targets.
- Sets and manages margin and pricing policies, ensuring effective implementation in the sales plans. Responsible for local or regional consistency in pricing and product range.
- Manages slow moving or outdated inventory. Resolve or escalate product allocation issues, in case of supply restrictions.
- Initiates (corrective) actions and formulates marketing support requirements, validated by sales management in order to improve on business objectives.
At Signify, we encourage a culture of collaboration where we can achieve great things by teaming up with a diverse set of global colleagues. You will be working very closely with a supporting leader and a collaborative team, and partner with in country sales team and global Business Group.
At Signify, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. Our regional and global presence gives you an opportunity to navigate your career in any direction - be it part of another business, regional or country. You can build an international marketing career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business.
We are looking for
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Business Administration in Marketing/Sales or a related discipline
- 5+ years involving marketing responsibilities within a large technology company with predominance of systems and services
- Prior experiences in lighting or related industry will be highly regarded
- 4+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, sales, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
- Experience in market/customer facing operations: Business to Business (B2B), and Business to Consumer (B2C) - different go-to-market models
- Experience Data Management and analytics is preferred
- Strong team player with ability to lead and influence
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top