Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Italy, Greece and Israel Product Marketing Department,. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving sales growth, so aspiring for quality results must be in your DNA.
As Product Marketeer you are responsible for a designated product portfolio in IIG market. You will translate marketing strategy/plans into a business plan and bridge the business offerings with the local market requirements. You will ensure compliance with internal and external rules, standards and procedures on all design parameters.
Together we can ...
As PM LED lamps you are responsible for:
•Setting and managing margins and product prices for B2C (Consumer) portfolio
•Supporting forecast accuracy for the assigned product lines
•Defining the product portfolio, the product positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan
•Establishing high levels of customer satisfaction
•Driving cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
•Ensuring product offers are aligned with market needs
As a part of the IIG organization based in Milan, the team you will join is the Marketing Department - Product Marketing. They are responsible for the end to end life cycle of all product portfolios. Product grouping is divided to business groups - LED, Lamps, Home and Professional.
- Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administration in marketing/sales or a related discipline
- 2+ years involving marketing responsibilities within a large technology company with predominance of systems and services
- 2+ years of in-depth knowledge in product positioning, pricing, sales, distribution, service and promotion plan to positively impact market share, sales target, margin, business penetration beyond the technical characteristics of the product.
- Experience in market/customer facing operations: Business to Business (B2B), and Business to Consumer (B2C) - different go-to-market models
- Experience Data Management and analytics is preferred
Back to top