Product Manager HUE
Job TitleProduct Manager HUE
Product Manager HUE - Wellbeing propositions
Nice to meet hue
Philips Hue is your personal wireless lighting system, designed to give you the best lighting experience for every space in your home. It unites your needs and wishes in one system that you control from any device, wherever you are, wirelessly.
Philips hue is changing the way people interact and experience lighting, and we're on a journey to bring this experience beyond illumination, crafting human centric lighting experiences to make people's lives easier, better and unique. We want to bring lighting beyond illumination, providing people peace of mind, home wellbeing and unlocking their imagination.
Philips Hue is the world's leading connected lighting system for the home. Through a vibrant developer program there are more than 600 third-party apps for Philips Hue. The system is transforming how light is used in and around the home to stimulate your senses, light your moments and helps to provide peace of mind when away from home.
Philips hue is the only lighting system working with all major smarthome platforms (Amazon Alexa, Apple homekit, Google Home, Samsung Smarthings).
From the launch of Philips Hue in October 2012, Philips Lighting has encouraged other companies to develop devices, apps and systems that interoperate with the system. From third-party apps and wearable technology, to internet services and connected home products; Philips Hue goes beyond illumination to provide more than just light - to deliver new experiences where the only limit is your imagination.
For more information, please visit www.meethue.com
As Product manager Hue Wellbeing propositions you will be shaping the strategy for how we will drive the Philips hue platform as the standard lighting platform for any consumer home.
- You are responsible for leading and developing the complete offer strategy and roadmap.
- You drive Value Proposition Creation & profitability of the global/regional product portfolio of the Business linking with innovation & technology roadmap.
- You define and build required long term and short term capabilities for the product management function.
This job resides in the Global Product Management team in business group Home Systems and you will report to the Head of product management Hue and works closely with Marketing communications and integral project leaders.
The Home Systems team within the Philips Lighting Business Group Home is tasked with innovation and go to market of "internet of things" connected lighting systems – and as such an integral part of realizing the move towards systems and solutions. The first connected lighting system was launched on Oct 1st 2012. The Hue System product management team is located in Eindhoven NL and works closely with the global R&D team located in Eindhoven NL, Shanghai (CHN) and Bangalore (IND).
Ever wondered what life at Philips Lighting looks like? Check out some of our inspiring employee stories to see what we mean.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Competitive salary package
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management;
- Demonstrated success in launching new products from idea generation to market delivery
- Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and convince different stakeholders to create buy in and achieve targets
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills in English, excellent presentation skills, strong ability to manage meetings and negotiations
Location is Eindhoven and you are flexible to travel (10-15%)
Position is full time (40 hours)
If you're interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume and motivation letter through the Philips Lighting career site.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top