Product Integration Partnership Manager,/Value Proposition - Philips Hue (Amazon Alexa) - Seattle, WA home based
Be part of the IoT lighting revolution Philips Hue is looking for highly ambitious people to fill a wide range of jobs. Having transformed the lighting market, we've become the global leader in connected consumer lighting. As a result, we're undergoing rapid growth, so we need talented professionals to help build on our success. This is your chance to make a great internal career move. You'll be part of an award -winning team that's driving the development of the fastest growing Internet of Things (IoT) platform.
Working with the world's leading technology companies, you can broaden your experience and grow your career at the cutting edge of the IoT revolution.
- You are an IoT Partnership and Business Development expert, with both commercial and technical capabilities, required to achieve maximum impact and maintain our leadership position with Amazon, one of Philips Hue's top tier partners.
- You are responsible for the overall performance that the Amazon Partnership delivers to the Philips Hue Business – building strong influencing relationships; creating class leading Value Propositions; owning the launch process and supporting commercial executions in markets
- You will work with an outside in view to understand consumer market, customer and competitor landscapes in order to achieve the required results.
- Main focus of this role will be partnering with the Amazon Alexa Team
- Create and own the strategic plan that achieves the ambitious growth targets associated with the Philips Hue / Amazon partnership (financial / attach rate / penetration)
- Build a network of strong and influential relationships, which facilitates both our objectives and reinforces our leadership position.
- Formulate and execute compelling Value Propositions that provide clear USPs for the Philips Hue / Amazon partnership (versus consumer need & competitors)
- Build a robust MIP (Market Introduction Process) for new launches (Geographies / Functionality) that ensures complete, on budget and on time delivery.
- Support Philips Hue markets in commercial activation and execution with key online and offline partners
- Ambassador for the Amazon partnership (and broader partnership function)
You will be part of the Business Group Home within Philips Lighting where you will work with a highly professional and ambitious team of commercial and technical specialists. Your role is based in Seattle, WA (remote worker) with approximately 20% International travel.
A dynamic work environment with room for your own personal impact, initiatives and innovative ideas. You are part of a professional, globally orientated commercial organization where you have a multitude of opportunities for self-development.
We are looking for
- University degree (Bachelor's, Master's, MBA) in marketing or Business studies or related subject matter
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to successfully create and execute Marketing Value Creation tools and processes (Value Propositions, MIP process as examples)
- Minimum 7 Years in senior level B2C Business development / Commercial Marketing
- Experience within IoT / Technology organizations, customers and partners
- Experience working or with Amazon is a strong plus
- Proven track record of achieving exceptional growth within International complex matrix organizations (Internal & external)
- Demonstrate ability to build strong and influential relationships with key stakeholders in-line with business objectives
- Strong technical acumen and/or ability and aptitude to learn understand technical products required
- Excellent commercial skills (Negotiation skills, business case creation, stakeholder management, opportunity hunter!)
- Communication: fluent written and spoken English
- Must be based in Seattle, WA (remote worker)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, including international
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top