Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Industrial Operations for engineering. Its responsibilities are at the heart of ensuring stable production, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
You are responsible for improving products, processes and machinery of the Production Unit (PU) in yields, efficiency, quality and logistics performance, ensuring stable production. You perform necessary troubleshooting activities in the PU .
- BOM Management (define, create BOM)
- CAM/CAD, 3D Modeling
- Quality improvements over existing designs
- NPI & Product transfers
- Cost improvement projects
- Product knowledge and learning methodology
- Maintain and update engineer bill of materials
- Strong understanding of Process flow and MRP systems. Understanding of design for all manufacture principals, as well as MRP/ERP systems and bill of Material generation
- Lean & 6 Sigma
- Physical analysis methods
- Able to read blueprints, understand engineering documents, and work closely with members of the engineering, operations and purchasing team
- Product reliability and qualification
- Strong analytic work methodology on NPI
- Adaptable to operate on diverse and global cultural environments
- Propose and is open to new ideas
- Adapts quickly to change and ambiguous situations
- More than 4 year of experience on manufacture
- Lean methods and tools
- Core Tools
- Project Management Techniques
- English advance
- Bachelor degree on engineering
- Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules
Back to top