Product Development Engineer - LED drivers
Job TitleProduct Development Engineer - LED drivers
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry, with recognized expertise in the development, manufacturing and application of innovative lighting solutions. We offer our expertise, depth and reach across the entire lighting value chain to improve and simplify the work of our professional partners wherever our knowledge and reach can create value for them. From LED light sources to the increased role of controls to all-inclusive tailor-made solutions.
We are currently looking for a Product Development Engineer to join our Product Development Team to our manufacturing plant Philips Lighting Poland S.A. located in Piła.
As a member of the Product Development Team you will be involved in the design, development and maintenance of new and existing conventional and LED drivers.
- Designing activities including specification development, materials and component selection, FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis), DfX (Design for Excellence), prototype development, testing and creating documentation.
- Finding ways to improve product quality and product cost.
- Releasing new components in products, including testing, documentation update and implementation realization.
- Leading or assisting in product verification and approbation activities.
- Actively participating on multi-discipline project teams through all phases of product development
- Actively supporting cost down initiatives.
In this role you will work in a team of product development engineers.
We are looking for people with:
- Engineering degree in Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of switch mode power supplies design principles
- Practical skills in electronic devices building and testing
- Knowledge about electronic components
- Basic knowledge of lighting technology
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top