Product (Category) Manager Trade Benelux
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
As Product (Category) Manager Trade you are responsible for the Benelux business and sales results of the trade luminaires portfolio in the professional channel.
- You take care of the introduction of new products in close cooperation with the international product management team and provide appropriate training.
- You are responsible for product positioning and steer the European roadmap on the basis of competitive and market insights , that on a Benelux level .
- Through price strategy and portfolio choices you optimize the turnover and profitability of your portfolio.
- You define and also communicate the Benelux product strategy
- In cooperation with the trade markete e r you define and direct your activities to strongly implement the portfolio to the market.
- You support sales colleagues in the field of product and application and organize the implementation of the pricing policy.
- Re sponsible for second-line support for product and application questions from the Benelux organization
The Benelux market group plays an important role within Signify with its office in Eindhoven. The organization is active in various areas such as public lighting (roads, squares, residential areas), shop lighting and offices. Interlocutors are governments, project developers, installers, wholesalers and end-users.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Depending on experience, a year salary (fulltime) (including personal benefits package)
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering or Marketing / Business Administration with proven affinity for technology
- Experience in price management is a must and minimum 3 years relevant experience in Product Management
- You preferably have knowledge of products and applications in the Professional Lighting market
- Analytically strong, affinity with financials and a good knowledge of excel
- Strongly customer - ori ent ed
- Stress resistant and well able to set priorities
- You know what a team player is and show this through successful cooperation with other disciplines (for sales, marketing, customer service, international product management and factories)
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, French is an advantage.
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can respond with CV and motivation via Signify , jobid 278007
If you are selected on the basis of the CV after the preselection, the follow-up process consists of a number of interviews with recruiter and business (digital and face to face). For questions about the recruitment process, you can contact Carol De Bleecker, Talent Acquisition Consultant Benelux.
Back to top