Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together We Can...
• Drive technology roadmap and USP realization for segment in charged
• Sensor platform identification, and smart solution integration,
• Lead product architecture creation and realization
• Drive platform commonality, managing phase in/phase out
• Initiative, independent, adaptable to changes, and drive for results
• Digital Electronics and related engineering background, understanding and defining sensor building block and interfacing
• Skillful on digital electronic design and deep knowledge on sensor development
• >5 years experience in lighting product development and innovation
• Skilled Communicator through various sites and environments. Understands the cultural differences within multi-site environments
• Languages: fluent in English and Mandarin
Back to top