Procurement SSC Project Manager
Job TitleProcurement SSC Project Manager
Philips Lighting (Euronext Amsterdam ticker: LIGHT) is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. In 2015, we had sales of EUR 7.4 billion and currently we have approximately 36,000 employees in over 70 countries.
This is a great opportunity for a competent Shared Service Centre Manager /Source-to-Pay Manager to join the Philips Lighting Procurement organization. The successful candidate will be responsible for key process improvements and development / change initiatives within the area.
As a Project Manager within this type of environment, you will help with the maturing of shared services, streamline existing services and lead and support major projects.
The position is based in Lodz, Poland but has a global scope.
You will be working closely with all of Philips Lighting Procurement organization, BPO provider and other cross-functional stakeholders. Function is reporting to the Procurement Service Centre Director and you will be closely working with the global Procurement Management Team.
- Lead, facilitate and deliver improvement projects
- Demand manager for our outsourced procurement order desk activities
- Drive continuous improvement of Source-to-Pay processes and systems
- Support the Service Centre director in organizational development
- Act as deputy of the Service Centre director
- Drive PO compliance in the Philips Lighting organization
- Streamline and improve the source-to-pay process
We are looking for
- A Bachelor's /Master's degree with Procurement
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- SSC experience of 8-10+ years is required
- > 5 years' experience in tactical and operational procurement in a multinational company
- > 5 years' experience in SSC management in a multinational company
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong process improvement / LEAN skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Both results and people oriented
- Be able to promote and raise the profile of the Procurement SSC
- Strong process and systems experience and the ability to recognize opportunities to improve the S2P process.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top