Procurement Planner / Operational Buyer
Job TitleProcurement Planner / Operational Buyer
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry focus on improving life with light through fully integrated, connected lighting products and solutions in surroundings all around you. Homes, schools, towns and cities will have improved energy efficiency and personalization as a result of Philips Lighting innovation.
We are currently looking for a person to take position of Procurement Planner/Operational Buyer to join Philips Lighting Electronics located in Pila. You will report directly to Supply Planning Manager (Procurement Department) and to Supply Chain Manager of Philips Lighting Electronics Pila.
- good ordering in line with purchasing strategy + delivery fulfillment monitoring
- components inventory management
- suitable documents and information flow handling cooperation within Supply Chain participants (Production Planning, Production, Purchasing, Quality and Development Dept, Global Component Team)
- logistic indicators reporting
- improvement activities and projects handling
Philips Lighting Electronics Operations Pila is responsible for production of Lamp and LED Electronics in Pila/Poland.
We are looking for people with:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Supply Chain Process experience (procurement planning, inventory management, forecasting), knowledge regarding interactions between Supply Chain participants
- Knowledge and experience with SAP R/3 or other MRP system
- Analytical skills with ability to draw conclusions with proof points coming from school/work
- Advanced Excel skills (macros preferred) with drive for further development within reporting area
- Able to build and maintain productive relationships with peers and cross functional teams
- Excellent organizational and time management abilities; able to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Drive for own development in logistics and business support system exploitation
- Proactive and searching attitude in problem solving
- Fluent in English
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Attractive remuneration on competitive market level
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
- Access to Philips products in employee on line shop
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 259497.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top