Job Titleprocurement engineer
- 5+ years in a high tech company with experience in engineering and/or procurement assignments and expertise in the product creation process and supply chain design.
- 5+ years of experience in a high volume assembly-type industry in supply chain related functions or related financial controlling functions
- 3+ years of in-depth procurement engg role involving selecting and introducing suppliers
- 3+ years of experience in driving and delivering cross-functional product cost reduction initiatives and on executing cost down plans on New Product Introductions.
- 2- years of direct people management experience
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelors degree in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Electro Technical, Industrial, Mechanical, Optical), extended with MBA
- Leads change
- Drives Operational Excellence
- Advanced knowledge of :
- DFX conventions,
- Cost modelling,
- Value Engineering (L1/L2)
- TCO management in I2M
- Problem solving techniques (5xWhy, 8D, Fault tree etc).
- Impactful Communications
- High energy levels
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top