Process Engineer - Home
Job TitleProcess Engineer - Home
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join Philips Home Operations located in Pila.
You will be responsible for developing, controlling and improving manufacturing processes in compliance with all requirements, norms and standards.
You will be part of the manufacturing team and will interact and work closely with new product introduction group. You will also work in multi-disciplinary and multi-site project teams. You will report to Manufacturing Manager of Philips Home Operations Pila.
Team in Pila is focusing on industrialization and production Home Lighting Solutions – Consumer Luminaires, Home Systems and Modular products. The team is strong in manufacturing LED powered products and is rapidly strengthening its capabilities in delivering intelligent lighting systems.
- New products implementation: preparing technological documentation; define optimal technology (efficiency, material consumption, costs), preparing SAP data; define production times, preparing layouts; programming machines; design workplaces; define, design and ordering new tools and equipment; preparing prototypes; release new products or components
- Manufacturing process control: conformity against technological documentation, internal process and documentation supervision, processes correction, improvement opportunities identification
- Process improvements & efficiency improvements, technical and technological improvements (improvement projects), processes optimization, process and products analysis, process development, re-engineering, industrial benchmarking
- Management support (factory area), problem solving in the manufacturing area; alternative technology definition, development & improvement internal supply chain (e.g. Lean Manufacturing implementation), input for product costs calculation, business cases for new investments
- New manufacturing technology implementation (i.e. define requirements, investments execution, training for crew)
- Upgrading technological and other documentation
We are looking for:
- Higher technical education, preferably in Engineering or Electronic
- Fluent English
- Working knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, etc.)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills and feel comfortable to work in multi-site, multi-functional teams
- Process driven and result oriented professional
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- BenefitSystem cards
- Discount for Philips' products
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site - vacancy number 251024.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top