Job TitleProcess Engineer
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
Leading and following interdisciplinar production, NPI and business improvement projects. Coordinating with colleagues on an international level, while supporting and mentoring local colleagues with smaller projects and continous process improvements.
- Leading and follow production (and business improvement) projects
- Supportin operation of factory development and product assembly
- Supporting and mentoring colleagues with smaller projects
- Continous improvement of processes and ensuring application of lean tools
- Optimization proposals to reduce cost
- Continues examination of existing technological processes, preparing recommendations for optimization
- Keep the contact with other departments (Quality, R&D)
- Active participation in problem solving processes
- Other ad hoc duties assigned to it by the superior
The opportunity to join a Philips facility that produces top quality, best-in-class professional luminaires and lighting appliances, under a brand with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for
- University (or college) degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- IT knowledge (Office, SAP, Team center)
- Basic technology knowledge for assembly
- Experience in manufacturing are is a must
- Process engineer background and experiences are preferred
- Ability to see the big picture
- Analytical skills
- Prioritization skills
- Structured thinking
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Open for change
- Conflict Management
- Good command of English language
- Hungarian Fluency
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top