Job TitleProcess Engineer
Job DescriptionJob Description
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry focus on improving life with light through fully integrated, connected lighting products and solutions in surroundings all around you. Homes, schools, towns and cities will have improved energy efficiency and personalization as a result of Philips Lighting innovation.
We offer the opportunity to be a part of Industrial Engineering team and join the Distribution Center in our manufacturing plant located in Kętrzyn.
As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for developing and improving manufacturing processes in accordance to agreed Policy & Strategy. This includes manufacturing processes' definition incl. Organization & Efficiency, Labour & Machine efficiency improvements, Process Cost reduction, Health & Safety and Environmental aspects and Product Quality Assurance.
- Preparing technological documentation; safety instructions; adapted tools; preparing briefs, define, design and ordering new tools, machines, equipment; define optimal (efficiency, material consumption, costs) technology, preparing SAP data; define Machine and Labour times, preparing Layouts; programming machines; design workplaces; preparing prototypes.
- Opinion about modifications of existing products, preparing new programs; preparing ETO documentation, organization of tests, testing new solutions ETO process: technology preparation, costs calculations, opinion and analysis about ETO product, preparing prototypes.
- Upgrading technological and other documentation, verifying technical and other documentation from external and internal suppliers.
- Change Request handling: change proposals opinions & CR execution (technology area) – see. Point 1, 2.
- Manufacturing process control: conformity against technological documentation, internal process and documentaction supervision, processes correction, improvement opportunities identification.
- Process improvements & efficiency improvements, technical and technological improvements (improvement projects), processes optimization, process and products analysis, process development, re-engineering, industrial benchmarking.
- Management support (factory area), problem solving in the manufacturing area; alternative technology definition, development & improvement internal supply chain (e.g. Lean Manufacturing implementation), input for product costs calculation, business cases for new investments.
- New manufacturing technology implementation (i.e. define requirements, investments execution, shift leaders and operators training).
We are looking for:
- Higher technical education, preferably in Engineering, Automatics.
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing).
- Proven working experience as an Engineer.
- Working knowledge of quality tools (FMEA, 8D, etc.).
- Practical knowledge of CAD systems (Solid Edge).
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Process driven and result oriented professional.
We kindly inform that we contact only with chosen candidates.
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top