Job TitleProcess Engineer
Developing, configuring and optimizing industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification.
Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data.
Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
We are looking for:
- We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Engineering
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top