Post Order - Customer Order Specialist
Job TitlePost Order - Customer Order Specialist
Be a valued member of the Customer Service/Post Order Management team. This is a high impact role, supporting the Middle Office/Sales teams as well as the external customers through post order processes. This role is a great way to learn the business and develop skills to move within the Order Management team and other groups within Philips.
- On Time and Accurate Credits, Returns, and Dispute Processing
- Ensure standardized processes, corporate policies, ICS Controls and best practices are shared and followed
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators: Throughput time and volume targets.
- Research problems, recognize patterns/root causes and recommend and coordinate resolutions working closely with other teams where necessary (Order Management, Production Planning, Pricing, Warehouse Operations, Sales, etc.) to promote error prevention.
- Initiate process improvements to help streamline processes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
We are looking for:
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred OR equivalent experience within Customer Service, Call Center, or related field
- 2 or more years of related experience without degree; Entry level candidates will be considered with a bachelor's degree
- Experience in a customer facing role and/or supporting customers over the phone is required
- Proven ability to satisfy customer expectations is required
- Track record with process improvement is a plus
- Experience interacting with cross functional teams (Sales, Operations, Manufacturing, etc.) preferred
- Proficiency in SAP Order Entry Skills preferred; Excel proficiency required; MS Access is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team and manage time appropriately in a fast paced and changing environment
- Analytical and problem solving skills, organizational skills required, flexibility, attention to detail
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top