Job TitlePayroll Specialist
Job DescriptionKey Areas of Responsibility
- Process compensation related changes
- Approve, reject, re-submit or escalate transactions based on policies and
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points
of departure and execute necessary corrections
- Support delivery of reports within scope
- Respond to external/internal requests for information
- Work according to defined standards
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and
participates in LEAN process improvement activities
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree
- High experience in payroll
- SAP HR system knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal
- Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data/available information
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Computer literacy
- Experienced with Case Management tools and HR IT systems Receives assignments in the form of objectives with goals and the process by which to meet goals.
- Addresses potential process improvement solutions where applicable.
- Ensures that enquiries escalated by the Contact Center are answered and transactional activities are processed in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Use own knowledge and skills to ‘mentor’ other members of the team to a high standard.
Philips Lighting is the global leader in lighting products, systems and services. Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives. Serving professional and consumer markets, we sell more energy efficient LED lighting than any other company. We lead the industry in connected lighting systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination and transform homes, buildings and urban spaces. For more information, visit us online.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top