Job TitlePayroll Analyst
Manages day to day Payroll and Benefits Operations for a country, ensuring payroll accuracy and compliance to internal control and statutory legislation. Provides expertise on local payroll policy. Handles escalated payroll related queries.
Process compensation related changes
- Approve, reject, re-submit or escalate transactions based on policies and guidelines
- Perform regular checks on changes in systems; monitor and identify points
- of departure and execute necessary corrections
- Support delivery of reports within scope
- Respond to external/internal requests for information
- Work according to defined standards
- Actively identifies improvements according to LEAN ways of working and
- participates in LEAN process improvement activities
- Manages day to day Payroll and Benefits Operations for a country (Payroll, PTU, FA, Christmas Bonus, Vacations Premium, etc)
- Ensuring payroll accuracy and compliance to internal control and statutory Legislation.
- Provides expertise on local payroll policy.
- Handles escalated payroll related queries.
- Works within defined processes and procedures and gives advice on processes inside and outside the assigned work
- While also providing support (ex. mentorship, process, improvements).
We are looking for:
- Graduate with Bachelor or equivalent degree
- High experience in payroll
- Expertise with Local Legislation as ISR, ISN, IMSS, SUA, INFONAVIT
- SAP HR system knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and policies
- Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to answer queries on own initiative by effective use and interpretation of relevant data/available information
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential
- Computer literacy
- Experienced with Case Management tools and HR IT systems
Placement in the Organization
The position reports hierarchically and functionally to the Team manager. The position is part of the Payroll specialist team (Tier 2) of the PPS Service Center.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us. You will also get a good salary package with attractive medical benefit.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top