Paid Media Internship
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
You will be working directly with the Global Media Manager, you will be responsible for delivering high quality traffic to the Signify digital properties, by helping to optimize our Paid Media strategies. You will support global objectives to accelerate growth of the businesses via our Digital Acquisition channels and Digital Properties and establish the Signify websites as the online destinations of choice. You will contribute to our global best practices guidelines and standards by getting input from markets on traffic generation and online sales. Together with the rest of the Digital Activation team, you will help internal stakeholders across multiple markets and help position this team as the center of excellence.
As an intern you will be part of Digital Experience & Activation team within the Global Digital Marketing team of Signify. You will report to the Global Media Manager.
The internship provides relevant working experience and gives a broad overview of the fast growing area of digital marketing in both B2C as B2B field, viewed from a customer experience perspective.
Together we can...
- Support the Global Media Manager in coordination of agencies, markets and corporate teams
- Deploy and maintain the marketing campaign calendar globally - coordinating activations and updates around each product launch, seasonal, global and local campaigns with the market teams.
- Work closely with analytics teams, provide insights to the wider team and the markets on campaign performance and give guidance to markets on optimization.
- Monitor Paid Traffic Generation and Paid Media trends, best practices and techniques to ensure correct plans are being made, and identify new opportunities
- Proactively research campaign issues, work together with the rest of digital activation team to formulate and implement actionable solutions based on findings
- Own and update the Paid Media Hub (intranet)
- Advanced in computer skills, have proven experience in Excel and PowerPoint
- A logical thinker and able to synthesize knowledge, data and experience to provide solid recommendations
- Curious and passionate about eCommerce and Paid Media. You are excited to develop and enhance your Paid Media skills and experience
- Pursuing a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Digital Media or related studies
- Knowledge of Paid Media tools and DoubleClick Campaign/Bid Manager is a plus
- Experience with web analytics platforms (e.g. Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics) is a plus
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months (with a possibility of extension)
- Location: High Tech Campus, Eindhoven
You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your level of education and work permit requirements. The offered internship allowances are compliant to the Dutch legislation. You might be eligible for an additional allowance towards rented accommodation or public transport
The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Signify. Apply today!
EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
The content of our regular internship assignments is not suitable for MBA students with professional work experience
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top