Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of Entertainment Operations, based in Dallas, TX. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping production, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
- Move and hang lighting fixtures in and out of test area
- Clean and inspect lighting fixtures for packing
- Pack lighting fixtures into specified cartons
An experienced production worker with the following qualifications:
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to stand up to 4 hours at a time
- Must be able to comply with established Safety policies and procedures
- Able to follow and understand ESD, ESD PPE and ESD Policy and procedures Understand the basics of Lean manufacturing practices and principles
- Understand the basics of 5S and the 8 wastes
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
Back to top