Job TitleOrder Manager
Philips Lighting is the global market leader in the lighting industry focus on improving life with light through fully integrated, connected lighting products and solutions in surroundings all around you. Homes, schools, towns and cities will have improved energy efficiency and personalization as a result of Philips Lighting innovation.
Currently for Lighting Solutions Enterpeneur section based in Pila, we are looking into suitable candidates for Order Manager role who will support our organization in setting up and in executing controls over Order Management linked to correctness of incoming / outgoing flow of goods where Purchase & Sales details attached, analysis on all discrepancies found between orders placed and proper set up as deployed globally within newly established Fiscal Invoicing Model.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing sales orders up to delivery to forwarding, being adequate to Fiscal Invoicing model as implemented in Lighting Solutions,
- Operational Phase In/Phase Out process execution in SAP,
- Monitoring of Goods Receipt / Invoice Receipt / orders in SAP / process execution in SAP, defining actions if discrepancies found and solving issues
- Screening of orders in SAP regarding technical content and commercial correctness,
- Cooperation with 3rd party suppliers, factories, distribution centers and sales organizations (goods movement, KPI's), supply planning, finished goods inventory planning and all teams involved within the fiscal re-invoicing process,
- Operational responsibility for assigned KPIs reflecting assigned operational areas of control,
- Active participation within roll out plan for Fiscal Invoicing on global scale,
We are looking for a person who fits the following requirements:
- Graduate with Bachelor or master degree, preferably in Information Technology, Finance or Economy,
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills,
- Previous experience in SAP, especially in order management, solving more complex differences between demand and delivery,
- Innovative, able to initiates & run improvement projects on their own,
- Excellent communication and analytical skill,
- Works independently in the performance of own work,
- Target oriented individual with strong problem solving skills,
- Yearly bonus based on performance achieved,
- Opportunity to work with international teams,
- Benefit System cards,
- Discount for Philips' products,
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Philips career site .
Please provide a clause: "Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883).
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top