NPI - Industrial Project Leader
Job TitleNPI - Industrial Project Leader
- Ensure availability and cooperation between R&D and with manufacturing site where new product will be introduced.
- Ensure timely availability of industrial NPDL deliverables on manufacturing locations in-house or at third parties subcontractors (depending on supply model), including cost estimation
- Ensure required manufacturing capabilities & capacity (including quality targets, PPAP, Phase in - Phase out) are in place
- Ensure that Product specific industrial & test requirements are in place
- Provide Manufacturing Process Flow and Control Plan
- Ensure New processes and (test-) equipment are in place (create @investor if needed)
- Ensure Design for Manufacturability & Testability (Dfx, VE, TQC, etc) on new products
- Manufacturing report (+ CTQ results) prototype and pilots
- Manage consigned equipment at subcontractor.
- Ensure that Technical Product Documentation (TPD) is at manufacturing site
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top