National Key Account Manager - Public Sector
Job TitleNational Key Account Manager - Public Sector
As the National Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for building and fostering relationships with named accounts in the Public Sector segment in Indonesia, in order to maximize sales and profitability with these accounts.
You will be part of Philips Lighting Professional Sales Indonesia, as well as Philips Lighting International, leaders in global intelligent lighting solutions.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the public sector- government segment.
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases. Meet the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets.
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction by understanding challenges that are critical to customers and adopting a solution-based approach. Participate in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- Embrace the Philips Lighting culture and achieve business results without compromising on company business principles and compliance policy.
- Bachelor's degree in technology/sciences, business management, or a related discipline with 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and
- consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology industry.
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts.
- 5+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role, especially in the public sector.
- Good understanding of complex sales cycles at strategic level.
- Good understanding of Technology/Software & Connectivity domains.
- Is adaptive, collaborative, and fast and executes flawlessly.
- You will be part of Philips Lighting International and will have many opportunities for global networking and exposure.
- You will play a part in large-scale developments of Professional Sales at Philips Lighting International
- You will have the potential to grow personally and professionally while being rewarded with a competitive compensation.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top