Mérnökségi Asszisztens - Engineering Department Assistant
Job TitleMérnökségi Asszisztens - Engineering Department Assistant
Professional Retail Lighting is truly customer driven. Our customers are active in a highly competitive retail environment in which differentiation from their competitors and continuous improvement is accelerating. We're continuing our transformation from a product to a customer focused organization in retail lighting. The requirements of specific key accounts are increasingly determining our innovation and development roadmap. The success of retail lighting depends on our ability to deliver on customer needs, now and in the future.
Customization Centers play at the forefront of transforming customer needs into business opportunities at clock speeds linked to the dynamic retail environment.
- Support department manager and department in administrative tasks
- Organize customer visits
- Build and maintain communication packages used to promote customization achievements to our markets and customers
- Build and maintain indicators from the team
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
We are looking for
- 3 years of experience in similar position
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Bachelor degree in relevant field
- Good command of English Language
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top