Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the undisputed leader in the lighting industry. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
You will join the leader in the lighting industry and learn through disruptive challenges. You will be part of a global team, where performance is powered through diversity. Help us shape the future of light in the Internet of Things and work with us on our commitment to achieve a more sustainable future.
Join us and #findyourmeaning at Signify.
This role is part of manufacturing based in Dallas, TX. Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping customer orders, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can...
Perform the following:
· Ensure inbound & outbound goods to the warehouse are handled and documented according to operating procedures
· Executes on value added services when required (labelling, checking, shrink wrap, etc)
· Pack, mark and label and prepare goods for dispatch
· Signals (imminent) irregularities in the operation of goods handling
· Remedies simple malfunctions using Out of Control Action Plans (OCAPs)
· Performs routine activities, entirely in accordance with instructions, procedures and rules
· Works under direct supervision
A Material Handler with experience working in a busy manufacturing site.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Minimum 1-3 years' experience in manufacturing or shipping, receiving and materials handling
· Experience in preparing and processing documentation and conducting inventories preferred
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work non-standard hours
· Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math, and write legibly
· Must be capable of sitting, standing, and walking for extended periods of time
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without current or future company sponsorship needs.
Back to top