Master Data Specialist
Job TitleMaster Data Specialist
Philips is the leading provider of lighting solutions and applications both for professional and consumer markets, transforming how lighting is used to enhance the human experience in the places where people live and work. Our ambition is to enhance life with light and thereby improve the quality of people's lives.
For our growing Professional Lighting Sector business in Hungary, we are currently looking for an outstanding colleague who will create & maintain the Global Product MASTER data in the Global systems (SAP, PRISMA), create and maintain the local data for the global & local systems with a local data management responsibility for the local IPLC in the scope of product data including documentation.
- Ensuring accurate and timely data following the standard procedures with support from level 2 employee.
- Improve data quality based on KPI's, utilizing processes, services and tools provided by Sector Lighting data management.
- Has a good knowledge of the DM-processes.
- Project member of data management improvement (standardization, new tools) projects.
- Develops a cross functional network.
- Is the back-up contact person between the shared data Management centre and the external IPLC's.
- Same responsibilities for local data & systems
- Supporting development engineers by giving clear guidance on data requirements and tools to support the creation and maintenance of data.
- Identify opportunities by analyising data and providing input for improvement and cost reduction programs.
- Ensure that all data and documentation are accurate and meet with requirements of all stakeholders
- Ensure that documentation of all component and product specifications is complete.
- Using and maintaining related data in the CAD and PLM system to assure data accuracy.
The opportunity to join a company with more than a century of success so far since 1891. In Philips you will be able to build a career by helping us improve the lives of 3 billion people by 2025.
We are looking for
- Analytical skills
- Tolerance for monotony
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong affinity with data management as key enabler for marketing and supply chain excellence
- Quality mind-set: focus on process excellence and data quality
- Good interpersonal skills: active, open, motivational style
- Knowledge of the GBU technical products and Lighting product, business models and product portfolio
- Good experience in data management in SAP, PRISMA, and local systems and able to work in it with support of the senior.
- Experience with SAP configurator is an advantage
- Intermediate English
- Fluent Hungarian
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top