Marketing Pricing Co-op (July - December 2018)
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of the Market Group Americas. Its responsibilities are at the heart of driving marketing.
Together we can...
- Provide analytics to enable the discount pricing structure.
- Interact with the Marketing and Sales teams to obtain information and facilitate the transformation.
- Provide ad hoc analysis requests to the management team.
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related area, with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Able to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong in analytical, PC, and database management skills
- Proficient in MS Office - advanced skills in Excel; Access and experience working with an ERP system (SAP) preferred
- Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in a demanding and rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Elena works on developing, implementing, and managing compensation and rewards programs in order to attract, retain, and motivate employees in support of Philips’ business objectives.
Back to top