Marketing Internship (July 2017)
Job TitleMarketing Internship (July 2017)
We are looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas and help us achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. In addition, you will have the chance to collaborate with our marketing and product management teams in all stages of marketing campaigns (including events). Your insightful contribution will help us develop, expand and maintain our marketing channel.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting in event organization
- Supporting offline marketing communication activities
- Preparing promotional presentations
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assisting in marketing and advertising promotional activities & content creation (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Website updating
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on competition
You will be part of the of the Marketing OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) team, where you will have the chance to work alongside young and motivated professionals in an international environment. As a member of the team, you will collaborate closely with Product Management and Marketing departments.
- Start date: July 2017
- Duration: min 7 months, preferably 12 months internship
- Location: Eindhoven, High Tech Campus
- Thesis: Can be discussed
We are looking for
- Hands-on mentality
- Detail oriented
- Able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent communication skills
To be successful in this internship we are looking for you:
- Currently studying towards your HBO Bachelor / Bachelor of Science / Master of science WO in: Marketing, Communications, Business Administration
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
- The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready to take on this challenge?
Join the leading lighting company for the digital world, and help us unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. Be a game changer. Be Philips Lighting. Apply today.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
- EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
- Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
- Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).
Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top