Job TitleMarketing Director
Your challenge at Philips Lighting Saudi Arabia is to use your skills to bring innovative lighting solutions to multi-channel market to meet B2B, B2G & B2C customer needs.
As Marketing Director you represent and lead the marketing team to maximize market share, sales and volumes to ensure the right organization, capabilities and structure is in place for delivering the local Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and marketing objectives.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver on annual operation targets
- Ensure the right category portfolios are in place to serve all channels and all OBUs
- Lead the product development and localization efforts to capitalize on the market and region opportunities.
- Leads Business Market Combination (BMC) planning and strategy jointly with the Business Group
- Driving consistent End-user and Channel Marketing strategies and activities to stimulate market pull and drive preference for Philips solutions & products
- Maximizes Lighting's (brand) positioning
- Lead the branding, channel activation and 360 communication plans delivering the highest ROI, Reach & Impact.
- Defines and builds required capabilities to drive sustained business performance in the market
- Drives employee agreement, culture of accountability ensuring integrity & compliance with Philips General Business Principles
- Drives Philips excellence practices across the organization.
You will report to the CEO of Philips Lighting Saudi Arabia, be part of the management team and work with a diverse group of stakeholders including global & regional marketing organizations, Business Groups, commercial sales, product managers and external agencies. You will work with smart, passionate, supportive colleagues dedicated to making an impact on people's lives with light.
We offer you the opportunity to take on a key role at a leading, innovative brand with attractive products and services. You can build a career in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, where you can also make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, generous holiday allowance, pension scheme and career development opportunities.
We are looking for
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or business, master degree is a plus
- A strong sense of pride in and commitment to your work and customer base
- 15~20+ years of overall experience in end-user/B2B/B2C marketing within a large international company (trading & manufacturing)
- 10+ years of direct people management experience with track record of building and develop high quality (product) marketeers, of which a minimum 5 years of executive marketing role is a must.
- Proven track record leading change and change management
- A collaborative work ethic and enjoyment in working with and learning from others
- A proactive approach underpinned by well-developed organizational and time management skills
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve results for yourself and Philips Lighting business
- Strong written, verbal communication skills & Inter-personal skills both in Arabic and English
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top