Marketing Communications Intern FALL 2017
Job TitleMarketing Communications Intern FALL 2017
This role offers the opportunity to tap into both your strategic and creative side. Working collaboratively with a team of Product Marketers and Key Channel partners, you will define Communications Strategies and drive them through to execution.
- Develops copy for communications materials to ensure that messaging effectively and consistently is representative of the Brand voice, product positioning and unique selling propositions .
- Taking input from creative brief, Product and Marketing (Channel/Segment/Product) and direction from Marketing communications project lead, write Marketing text for selling materials - including, but not limited to Product Brochures, Segment Brochures, sellsheets, web pages,blogs, newsletters, case studies, advertorials, eblasts, Product bulletins, etc.
- Conducts Interviews with both internal and external sources to build content for Philips materials (literature, newsletters, advertorials, etc)
- Reviews and edits materials created by Marketing for external publication to ensure alignment with brand and positioning
- Works with MarCom team to develop creative themes, titles, and headlines
- Works hand in hand with Designer to ensure length/fit are considered
- Submit copies to managers and legal for feedback and approval
- Adjust copy as necessary and proofread for grammar and spelling.
- Assists on Trade Shows and Events, selecting menus and working with Event staff , and vendors to finalize activities
- Assists on Lead Management for trade shows
Marketing Communications (MarCom) team includes, Creative, Communications Strategy and Project Management working collaboratively with Marketing, Product management , and Sales within Consumer, Professional and OEM groups.
We are looking for:
- Currently pursuing minimum of Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication with ability to work in fast-paced environment
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, well-being and continuous learning. Making an impact through meaningful innovation starts here. Apply today!
Visit our careers website to learn more about Philips Lighting or introduce yourself on our Talent Community.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Nick specializes in developing embedded software for Philips Lighting. He’s essentially responsible for implementing channels that connect hardware systems together.
Back to top