Marketing Communication Intern
Job TitleMarketing Communication Intern
3 – 4 months internship based in Cairo, for an immediate availability
We are a world leading Lighting company aiming at improving people’s lives with Light by delivering unique value and energy efficient solutions to consumers and professional customers, every day and everywhere. We are using deep customer insights and technological innovations, coupled with our trusted brand and global leadership positions, to lead the digital lighting revolution.
Part of the Marketing Communication family:
- You are responsible for executing Above The Line (ATL) and Below The Line (BTL ) content and campaigns in the market
- You drive external communications
- You implement the brand strategy in the market
- Demonstrate your creation skills by creating and executing marketing materials and programs. And design layouts/mechanicals for printing.
- Supports communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, public relations, and trade shows, including Internet-based communications.
- Good communicator, work with outside vendors to produce advertising and promotional materials. In addition, create your own action plan and briefing and write and edit collateral material.
Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communication or Business Management
At least 2 years of responsible role within marketing management role in B2B and B2C industries
Strategic communications planning skills
Advanced message development and content creation skills
Strong cross-functional team/project management, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
Knowledge of new communications technology
Strong communication skills and experienced to manage external relationships.
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Business Development Manager, Consumer Channel
Sean identifies new business opportunities in the market. He provides high-quality products throughout the marketplace for consumers to bring into their homes.
Back to top