Marketing Communication Intern
Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Together we can...
- Support Marketing Communication Department in current campaigns focused on lead generation across retail, office, industry and public segments. Examples:
- Build relations with creative and digital agencies for online and offline marcom assets delivery, including briefing, negotiating prices, approving projects, budget and time management, monitoring and reporting
- Create Purchase Orders in Ariba and fulfil data in Allocadia system to manage marketing budget
- Cooperate with Segment Marketing, PR and Sales Department
Open minded, curious, optimistic and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Student after 3rd year / graduate, field: Marketing, economics
- Fluent Polish (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- Fluent English (both orally and in writing) is obligatory
- 1 year of working experience, preferably in PR / Marketing agency
- Availability - minimum 4 days a week
- Ability to create a catchy presentation as a necessary requirement
- Ability to translate customer needs into the content of communication materials
- Interested in marketing and digital strategy, following top brands activities
- Interested in working in B2B
- Very good knowledge of MS Office - especially Power Point
- Ability to organize work independently and work in teams
- You join the world leader in lighting, shaping the industry's future for the Internet of Things
- You will join a company where sustainability is core to everything we do. In 2020 we will be carbon neutral
- You will work in diverse teams with some of the best minds in the industry
- We commit to supporting your learning
After a first CV selection you will be invited for interview(s). #findyourmeaning @Signify!
Please submit a CV in English.
Back to top