Market Intelligence Specialist (m/f)
Job TitleMarket Intelligence Specialist (m/f)
Are you up to build a brand new Market Intelligence activity within Philips Lighting, leader in the lighting industry?
We are looking for our Market Intelligence Specialist who will be responsible for researching, forecasting and analyzing market data to make strategic decisions that have long-term impact on the business. This role cover the Italian, Greek and Israeli market
- Leads effective and transparent input of consistent market and competitive information.
- Develops Marketing Intelligence into a competitive advantage through an outside-in gathering of related information
- Manages quantitative data (ex. Market share) and qualitative data (ex. brand preference and consumer behaviors)
- Builds understanding of market, competition, consumer and customer behavior trends and translates this into up-to-date insights for the market.
- Drives cross functional collaboration, strategic focus and organization agility
- Defines and builds required capabilities to drive in-depth knowledge of marketing and consumer/product research techniques
- Contributes in the choices made of sales and business management, regarding product portfolio, distribution channels and key account plans.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining the local market intelligence database and data reporting.
- Uses external agencies and global/regional input.
- Assists local marketing and sales management with targeted market research (trend analysis, etc) for short to midterm decisions.
We are looking for
- QUALIFICATION: Bachelor degree in tech Science, Business Administrations in marketing/sales with a research focus
- +5years experience in a similar role
- Professional knowledge of marketing methods, specifically about market research.
- Has a general understanding of Business Group's products and markets.
- Frequent interfacing with other departments, like Marcom, Merchandizing, sales and product management.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Managing small projects for multiple clients within own environment.
- Master Excel and Microsoft Office
Meet Some of Philips Lighting's Employees
Sales Manager Public & Sports
Cor leads his team through the commercial landscape. He oversees product development, identifies new market opportunities, and determines optimal consumer potentials for the company.
Back to top